Join OACM Today
Become a Member today and access a supportive community to learn for your tomorrow.
Members bring expertise from independent practices, colleges and universities, community and government agencies, and large and small firms in the private sectors. Working with organizations and individuals, OACM Members work in diverse occupational settings and specialize in all aspects of career services including career management, career transition (outplacement), assessments, coaching, succession planning, talent recruitment and retention, mentoring and organizational consulting, youth services and vocational rehabilitation.
Benefits of Membership
- Network, learn and share with other career practitioners and consultants from a variety of disciplines
- Free Monthly Member Connections tele-networking calls
- Members receive preferred pricing on OACM professional development, networking, and educational events (in-person or virtual)
- Members receive discounted pricing/access to Partner-related learning programs:
- Career Professionals of Canada
- CERIC / Cannexus
- Group Rate Liability & Omissions Insurance
- Profile enhancing opportunities to join the OACM Board of Directors and/or sub-task team
- Opportunity to present to the OACM / Partner community
- Access to the private LinkedIn peer support group providing knowledge sharing, connections and professional resources
Join Today or Renew Your Membership Now!
To become a member of the Ontario Association of Career Management (OACM):
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our online application by clicking Apply For Your Membership button below
- $99 CAD for Regular Membership
- $50 CAD for Student (must be enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program)
Please click one of the buttons below to update your Member profile. You will be directed to the payment screen once you complete your profile.