Becoming a Member of OACM enables you to establish your credibility. Members bring expertise from independent practices, colleges and universities, community and government agencies, and large and small firms in the private sectors. Working with organizations and individuals, OACM Members work in diverse occupational settings and specialize in all aspects of career services including career management, career transition (outplacement), assessments, coaching, succession planning, talent recruitment and retention, mentoring and organizational consulting, youth services and vocational rehabilitation.
Benefits of Membership
Professional Development, Networking & Engagement
- Members attend our Professional Development events for a discounted rate (3/4 Keynoted events per year)
- A new webpage with resources, profiles and information about our profession
- A first-time blog with current and trending information from other professionals and an opportunity for you to Blog too
- Career-enhancing opportunities to join the OACM Board of Directors
- Special Interest Group for independent practitioners (Indy Group)
Pathways to Credentials
- Professional Development Credits (PDC) matched to competency requirements towards your certification with the Institute of Career Certification International and/or with the Career Development Practitioners’ Certification Board of Ontario
- Resources and connections to a variety of credentialing options
- Certified professionals who can share best practices and guide you through the maze of credentialing options
- Be a part of the most credible career professional association in the GTA that: supports career, work, employment and talent management professionals and actively promotes career development services to employers and individuals
- Create your professional profile and brand on the ACP Toronto website and gain professional visibility and referral opportunities
- Membership in the LinkedIn Group providing knowledge, connections and professional resources
Join us or Renew Your Membership Today!
To become a member of the Ontario Association of Career Management (OACM):
- Talk to one of our board members
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Use our online application by clicking Apply For Your Membership button below
- $125 for Regular Membership Renewal.
- $50 for Student (must be enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program)